Wētaviq Ltd is a transportation maintenance and logistics management company based in Anchorage, AK. “Wētaviq” (pronounced WĒĒ-tŭh-VĬK) is a Suqpiaq word that means “home” or “foundation.” Our company name reflects Alaska Native ownership and the underlying commitment to provide a strong foundation of high-quality service to every customer. Wētaviq is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alaska Peninsula Corporation (APC), the Alaska Native Village Corporation representing five communities on the Alaska Peninsula in Southwest Alaska.
Our client base ranges from the United Stated military, Alaska Native Corporations, and from within the Alaska mining industry.
- Support services for Natural Resource Development
- Logistics Management for Rural Project Development
- Camp Management and Support Services
- Community Engagement and Event Planning
- Off-Site Light Duty Maintenance
- Off-Site Heavy Equipment Maintenance
- HE Operators
- Safety supplies and equipment distribution
Teaming Partners and Potential Joint Venture Partners
Wētaviq is focused on identifying future partners to seek out and capitalize on opportunity.
Is your firm new to the 8a Program?
Visit Wetaviq LTD website