Full time; Hourly
Title: Project Coordinator
Company: Alaska Peninsula Corporation
Posting Date: 5-16-19
Full Time / Part-Time: Full time
Location: Anchorage, AK
Point of hire: Anchorage, AK
Special Project Coordinator:
- Supports the operations team in project execution.
- Assists with the scheduling and planning of project activities.
- Develops the schedule of values (SOV) for the project based on the proposal and contract.
- Develops invoices for the customer based on the SOV.
- Tracks and maintains the change order log.
- Interfaces with contractor and customer project staff.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and logistics for the company, customers, and contractors.
- Participates in project meetings and develops action item lists.
- Organizes, schedules, and completes orientations for visitors.
- Maintains customer and contractor contact lists.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all information and operations.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office products.
- Must be highly organized.
- Valid Alaska Driver’s license with no major violations in 3 years.
- Ability to meet the public in a pleasant business-like manner.
- Willingness to learn and enhance skills.
High school diploma or GED
Preferred (but not required):
Previous project experience.
Works inside. Ability to bend, reach, lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
This position is subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check.
Alaska Peninsula Corporation (APC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, APC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
APC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of APC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
APC family of companies’ practices shareholder, shareholder spouse, descendant, and Native preference as allowed by public law.
APC is an “At-Will” employer, as allowed by regulation.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.