Lead Kitchen Supervisor
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchen and dining area.
- Keeps table condiments stocked, clean, and serviceable.
- Washes dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using dishwashers or by hand.
- Places clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen and dining area after every meal.
- Segregates and packages waste streams for delivery to the land fill.
- Other duties as assigned by the Kitchen Supervisor.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and/or random drug screen. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check.
- Previous experience in mess-hall/cook-house .
Works inside and outside in a camp environment. Ability to stand for long periods of time. Ability to bend, reach, lift and carry up to 25 to 35 lbs. frequently.