APC Federal LLC CEO
Position: General Manager
Company: APC Federal LLC
Reports to: APC Federal LLC CEO
Posting Date: 5/16/19 to 5/30/19
Alaska Peninsula Corporation (APC) is the merged village corporation formed under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act for 5 Alaska Native villages, Port Heiden, Ugashik, South Naknek, Newhalen and Kokhanok. APC is engaged in commercial activities and federal contracting. The federal contracting division (“Division”) is managed through APC Federal Contracting, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of APC. APC Federal Contracting LLC provides a variety of shared services to the following wholly owned APC subsidiaries:
- APC Construction Services LLC,
- APC Professional Services LLC, and
- Talarik Research and Restoration Services LLC
each of which is engaged in pursuing government contracting opportunities.
The General Manager is a results oriented position responsible for development of profitability for the lines of business under APC Federal LLC.
• Budget and meet profit goals for division.
• Business development for the business lines, including marketing intelligence, identification of new opportunities, client relationships and winning of new work sufficient to meet budgetary goals and capture management.
• Hiring, terminating, managing and mentoring of billable staff.
• Process improvement and right sizing of operations to ensure staff is billable, process improvement and automation are a priority and overhead is managed tightly.
• As a leader of the company, fosters a culture that promotes the mission of the company and fosters an atmosphere of trust, transparency, communication and integrity. This culture should be evident in all areas of leadership, in all employees, in dealing with all clients and partners.
• Work with the Company’s executive team to ensure the company meets strategic, cultural, financial and safety goals.
• Foster and manage a safety-first environment for all employees.
Minimum Education/ Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or other closely related field. Year for year experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
• Minimum of ten years in his/her field of expertise with a minimum of five years managing others.
• Must have established relationships with clients in the primary NAICS code for this line of work that will translate to new contracts in the short and long term.
Measures of Success
• Growth and revenue generation for each business line (50%)
• Budgeting and Realizing budget profit goals (30%)
• Client Satisfaction (10%)
• Process improvement, streamlining operations, having billable staff, containing overhead (10%)
- Growth and revenue generation for each business line (50%)
- Budgeting and Realizing budget profit goals (30%)
- Client Satisfaction (10%)
- Process improvement, streamlining operations, having billable staff, containing overhead (10%)
Salary based on experience. Medical insurance, dental, vision, life, Incentive bonus program tied to accomplishment of goals.
Alaska Peninsula Corporation (APC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, APC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
APC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of APC’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
APC family of companies’ practices shareholder, shareholder spouse, descendant, and Native preference as allowed by public law.
APC is an “At-Will” employer.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.