- Performs a variety of clerical tasks including data entry, proofreading, and light bookkeeping.
- Answers and directs phone calls and takes messages as needed.
- Tracks personnel in and out of the camp and maintains berthing assignments.
- Organizes, schedules, and completes camp orientations for visitors.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for the customer and contractors.
- Maintains customer and contractor contact lists.
- Maintains the filing system.
- Provides general support to visitors.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all information and operations.
- Other duties as assigned by the camp manager.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Familiarity with office procedures and records management.
- Knowledge of computer operation including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to meet the public in a pleasant business-like manner.
- Willingness to learn and enhance skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and/or random drug screen. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check.
- Previous administrative experience.
Works inside and outside in a camp environment. Ability to bend, reach, lift and carry up to 20 to 30 lbs. frequently.