Wetaviq Job Announcement
Postion: Motor Vehicle Mechanic-Lead
Location: King Salmon Divert Location, King Salmon, AK
Permanent full time postion; full benefits; Base Housing Provided; Applicants required to pass rigorous background check; Inquires to be directed to Wetaviq- (907)274-2433 or (907)522-9382; Open until filled
Position: Business Development Manager
Come join our team! Alaska Peninsula Corporation (APC) is seeking an individual with the experience necessary to serve as our Business Development Manager and the innovation to bring fresh eyes and new opportunities to our organization. This highly motivated, extremely well spoken, patient and highly ethical addition to the team will be responsible for managing and monitoring all operations of APC that fall under the umbrellas of land management and business development.
- 4 years’ general management experience
- 4 years’ supervisory experience
- Four year degree in business management or related field and progressive experience required (years of related experience can be substituted for education)
- Land management experience
- 4 years’ business development success
- Experience working with ANC boards
- Experience with 8(a) contracts and funding
- Ability to negotiate
- Experience positively representing an organization, its’ values and mission
Highlighted responsibilities include:
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
- Manage all aspects of land leasing to include: monitoring and development of processes for greater streamline of land use practices, identifying areas of greater revenue streams, preparing and organizing necessary documentation for all land use practices
- Ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
- Actively seek out ways to develop new business and enhance current business opportunities.
- Contribute to the continued success, development and refinement of Alaska Peninsula Corporation’s vision and strategy
Shareholders are strongly encouraged to apply.
Base salary range: $70K-$80K depending on proven experience.
Salary + commission: $100K – $120K (bonus structure to be arranged upon hire)
If you have already applied to this position, please do not reapply – your application is on file.
For more information and a complete job description and qualifications please contact our recruiting group, The Growth Company, at 907-276-4769 and speak with Arielle Schram or via email at Arielle@thegrowthcompany.com.
Application Deadline: 3-29-13
Duration: 4-8-13 to 12-31-13 –with possibility of employment extension
Position: Community Engagement Coordinator
Classification: Full time, temporary position.
Place of Employment: Wētaviq Main Office, 2221 E. Northern Lights, Suite 119, Anchorage, AK 99508
Reports to: Wētaviq President
Work Week: 40 hrs/week; schedule will vary depending on travel & deadlines.
Compensation: DOE+ Benefits
Inquiries/Applications/Resumes: Application requests and resumes may be directed to Wētaviq Ltd, 2221 E. Northern Lights, Suite 119, Anchorage, AK 99508, (907)274-2433, email@example.com
An experienced, motivated administrator is needed to coordinate the Community Engagement Project (CEP). The CEP engages Alaska Peninsula Corporation (APC) shareholders in learning about resource development opportunities & challenges and how those opportunities and challenges may impact the Bristol Bay regional economy and the APC communities in the Bristol Bay region.
- Bachelors of Arts in management/communications OR at least 3 years demonstrable work history in relative field+ high school diploma.
- Must possess excellent communications skills with public speaking and report writing. Must provide examples of project work experience.
- Must be able and willing to travel on a quarterly basis to various villages throughout Southwest Alaska.
- Must be familiar with rural Alaska village dynamics.
- Experience in event planning.
- Experience with, job/career/industry fairs, and booth management and organization.
- Experience in information collection, assessment and effective processing.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of independence.
- Ability to analyze situations accurately and respond accordingly, especially in regard to public opinion.
- Must work well with others; possess ability to exercise conflict resolution a must.
- Be knowledgeable of economic issues facing Bristol Bay region and resource development throughout Bristol Bay region.
- Alaska Peninsula Corporation shareholder preference